Please post here anything else (not relating to Maxwell technical matters)

Do you want Thomas come back as moderator?

yes
68%
no
32%
By hyltom
He was one of the best moderator on this forum and the most important person for the Rhino's user. Please come back Thomas!
By paxreid
What happend to Thomas? Was there ever any offical word? Maybe he chose to not be a moderator..just a full time beta tester? .

Just curious.

Would be nice to have his presence on the board...one of the most knowledgeable and rigorous when it comes to light phenomena.
By markps
You've gotta be kidding.

Yes he brought a lot of great tutotrials and services like the gallery list. But he was not an impartial MOD... deleting so many threads..

I don't understand just because he is not a mod it doesn't mean he has to leave the forum.

Too bad. I think the stress of the maxwell not being released took a toll on everyone who was involved.
Last edited by markps on Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
By michaelplogue
markps wrote: ........a true dictator ...... Nothing personal.
How would one not take statements like that personally?
By sandykoufax
His removed threads on the tutorials section are very useful to me.( the other threads as well too.)

I don't know why he removed his threads, but I'm so sad. :(

Please come back Thomas. :(
By markps
Well,

I mean he took personally when we were talking about M~R what makes no sence.
michaelplogue wrote:
markps wrote: ........a true dictator ...... Nothing personal.
How would one not take statements like that personally?
By MarkM
I’m very sad to see that he has gone. He was very professional and knowledgeable here. And has contributed a lot.
By Micha
I understand if Thomas stoped to be a moderator. But I hope we see him again here. His posts was an inspiration.
By smeggy
You left out the option 'Who gives a toss'
By DELETED
DELETED
By DELETED
DELETED
By Frances
When people want to flounce, let them. There could be any number of reasons why he chose to leave, but it is his concern and not ours. Yes, he certainly was a valued member here and too helpful for words. But his last actions (deleting threads that others relied upon) didn't seem necessary to me.

As moderator, I believe Thomas was doing what he was asked to do to the best of his ability. It was the policy that people had an argument with. Unfortunately people on both sides failed to see the distinction.

And for the record, I'm not voting.
By iker
Thomas has the knowledge, politeness and the speech to be a good moderator... and if it's his choice to quit being a moderator he surely has his own reasons, but Thomas keep posting here please! :D

I'm a Thomas fanboy for sure
Best regards
the render does not start

Also open the Console and read through it to see i[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]