Please post here anything else (not relating to Maxwell technical matters)

which group are you?

7%
17%
76%
Greetings,
At first look, there seens to be two groups of user in this forum... The Maxwell's haters and the Maxwell's Fans

(group 1)Some, trash Maxwell as a daily basis... and they seen to be hurt really bad about MAxwell's "protocols"

(group 2)Some protect maxwell to death, and they always find the bright side of what's going on....

(group 3)Yet, I find myself in a "in between group" and I get the feeling that I am not the only one.
Some of us make sarcastic coments about maxwell's delays (daily) but deep inside we know we bought an alpha/beta product in hope of a great deal. We know complaining might not change delivery day, but it does help make the days shorter :wink:

leo
By iandavis
I think you need a fourth group.

4) Those who are disgruntled with NL as a company, and some or all of their policies, but love Maxwell... the product. These people only bi*** and complain about the horrid way NL deals with deadlines and the lack of features/quality ONLY because they were duped into expecting more.
By Micha
I would choose 4).

I have done many images per Maxwell and post many suggestions and some tutorials and some bug reports. I like to discuss renderings and try to find ways to render at new ways. But current situation is a pain. Maxwell concept is more as wonderful, but I have the feeling NL will crash it.
Since a long time NL says the final will be ready. NL has sayed it some days befor the release of the horrible RCs. I have planed to use it for a professional work. But the lies, wrong sweet informations and missing road map makes me sad. It seems to be inpossible to trust NL about the future. Maybe critical voices are not desired, only nice images for wrong advertisement.
I would wish, we could speak about interesting render facts like "water in glasses" or "spot light models" or "fresnel effects" or "motion blur textures". But it seems, NL has other problems. :?
I [EDIT ..don't.. ]want to get back my money from NL. I only want to know, what's happens on NL.
Last edited by Micha on Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Leonardo
:mrgreen:

Well, I was having a hard time writing it (couldn't find the best words)... Now I feel I'm in between 3 and 4... leo :wink:
By aitraaz
Group 5: those who have drunk too much absinthe waiting for the promised 1.0 release :shock:
By Maximus3D
Sometimes i get just so bored and tired of all the complainers, and also of all the complainers who complain about too many complainers, and those who never complain on those who complain to much about those who never complain about the constant complainers on the forum.

Now this gotta be like seeing blue pigs with yellow polkadots fly for the first time, seeing me complain about the complaining complainers and those who complain on those complaining complainers complaints.

;) (hehe)

/ Max
By SMB
Adam Trachtenberg wrote:Group 4 (as if you couldn't just look at my avatar :)).
Lovely lod. Watch it, and be never the same :D

smb
By aitraaz
Maximus3D wrote:Sometimes i get just so bored and tired of all the complainers, and also of all the complainers who complain about too many complainers, and those who never complain on those who complain to much about those who never complain about the constant complainers on the forum.

Now this gotta be like seeing blue pigs with yellow polkadots fly for the first time, seeing me complain about the complaining complainers and those who complain on those complaining complainers complaints.

;) (hehe)

/ Max
Ok, so you're a group 5'er too! :)
By ivox3
hey Max: .........quit your complaining , .......whatever it is that your compaining about. :lol:
By Maximus3D
Micha: Hehe hehe :D

aitraaz: Hehe, i guess i am now in the 5th group :P

ivox: :D hehehe, tricky one to understand isn't it :P ...just some complaints about the complaining complainers complaining about those who complain too much about other complainers filing complaints the non-complainers ain't complaining about..... or something like that 8)

/ Max
By ivox3
huh :roll:
By Thomas An.
Nico,

:lol: :lol: :lol:
By Micha
Nico, realy cool. :wink:
the render does not start

Also open the Console and read through it to see i[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]