By brodie_geers
Anyone else have this issue? I click the Enable/Disable Maxwell Material Panel icon in SketchUp, then I alt+click a material to sample it's texture. Now the Material Panel pops up and, if the SU material has been associated to a Maxwell material it'll tell me what that is in the Maxwell MXM box. So far so good. But then if I sample another SU material the material panel gives me no information, even if that SU material is associated to a Maxwell material.

Essentially the first material I pick works properly but then any material after that doesn't. I have to close the material panel, Disable, and then Enable the panel via the icon in between each material I sample to check the associations.

-Brodie
By Richard
Yes mate I've always had that issue!!!

I have got in the habit for some time now of closing (not disabling) the panel after each selection.

I really do hope that Pavol can implement a panel option to list all materials in scene against their MXM material and the list allows for direct selection. This way just prior to export you could link all materials or check that all selected materials are assigned.

I found a really weird bug the other day and still needing to get back and test if it wasn't something that I had done! The sun angle from SU to MXS stuck correctly until I did a pack and go to another machine then the angle was lost. Sorry off topic!
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]