I have exported my SketchUP file to an MXS file, and it does that just fine. However, when I go to open the MXM file in Maxwell Studio it crashes every single time. It crashes when I try to "Open" the file and it crashes when I try to "Import" the file. I have reinstalled the SKP to MXM plugin, but nothing works. Can anyone help me with this??? :?: :?: :x :x
yes... i have the same problem. vertex buffer "off" makes no difference. I think it has something to do with hidden faces/lines in sketchup or texture coordinates. i'm working on a scene atm. which i was able to open in studio at the beginning and at some point i began to crash... i thought i was a hidden face but i couldn't recreate the problem in another scene. so maybe texture coordinates * hidden faces... ?!? :roll: i'll test something more...
Yeah, I just tried it and it didn't make a difference either. This is maddening! I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary and my SKP model is VERY basic...no trees, simple shapes, and still it crashes.

numerobis wrote:yes... i have the same problem. vertex buffer "off" makes no difference. I think it has something to do with hidden faces/lines in sketchup or texture coordinates. i'm working on a scene atm. which i was able to open in studio at the beginning and at some point i began to crash... i thought i was a hidden face but i couldn't recreate the problem in another scene. so maybe texture coordinates * hidden faces... ?!? :roll: i'll test something more...
I think i've found the problem. it seems to me that studio is crashing with hdri activated in the mxs exported from sketchup.
turning off hdri fixed it for me. (i hope so) :D
in studio i can turn on hdri again without problems...
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]