By messire
On a mac version, ( havent tried SU7 on the PC) i cannot get to link the mxm to the SU version of the same file....save texture as in SU7 has disappeared so i cannot even see what is wrong... Someone save me :)

How , what

I want to:
- copy my old SU6 textures in SU7 textures folder ( where the hell is that now).
- create new materials in SU, that will link themselves to the mxms using automxm

i just want a simple workflow!!

thnx
Nils
By brodie_geers
I don't use automxm but I can tell you that your SU materials should just be in Google\Google SketchUp 7\Materials

Do you not have that folder?

-Brodie
By messire
not on the mac...its, for stupid reason in a total other place...anyway my issue is i cannot get to create easily textures in SU that work with the same mxm name.

N
By Richard
I'm not on a mac but doesn't su allow you to import a library?

In the autoMXM dialogue there was an option to point to where your mxm files are located, could you redirect to your new local!

To find the su7 folder could you not seach a material in it and get the directory address?

I dont use automxm as I these days just work off primary components prelinked then if I want to change them just relink! And if I do make changes or additions to my library I don't need to do all the SU management with it.

I've put request a few times for Pavol to include a material list of in model materials that can be linked or auto optioned in list. This really would take much of the work out.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]