By Richard
Just had to post this!

Cardboard model style render. Not done with maxwell (although it looks like it) but just SU and PS

close up
By Stinkie7000
lol. You're really happy with these, aren't you? And you should be, obviously. Really cool technique. I was thinking though, that it would be better if the noise wouldn't be all over the image, but rather be 'confined' as it were to specific parts (materials, that is). Does this make sense?
By Richard
Stinkie7000 wrote:lol. You're really happy with these, aren't you? And you should be, obviously. Really cool technique. I was thinking though, that it would be better if the noise wouldn't be all over the image, but rather be 'confined' as it were to specific parts (materials, that is). Does this make sense?
Yeah I knwo what you mean mate regarding the noise, I might try and use a texture though that neans applying it to the whole model rather than just using monotone mode!

And yes I am pretty happy with them! Just wish others would be, normally people jump up and down and share the excitement! :(
By Stinkie7000
Aw, Richard, don't feel sad now! I've just heard that, upon hearing of your new technique, thousands of Belgians - mainly young women!- have taken to the streets chanting your name! Some reports state an effigy bearing your likeness is being carried around Brussels as we speak!

But seriously, I'm gonna try out your technique as soon as I get the chance. Looks like fun.
By Richard
LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!

That's classic! Yeah give it a go mate I just want to see someone else excited!
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]