By doowym
I usually use studio to implement HDRI's but I thought I'd give it a try in sketchup. When I open up the HDRI panel and check enable background the selection browser opens then I navagate to the folder with the images (MXI / HDRI) but nothing is available for selection. I've tried re-installing the plug-in but that hasn't solved the issue. I know that these images are in the folder - what gives ? I've uploaded a screenshot during the selection process.
It's not critical; as I said I usually use studio or the rhino plug-in but it would be nice to occaisionally stay in sketchup for the most part.

Thanks in advance

[/url]
By Richard
I didn't check, though you may have to select the file type at the bottom of the open file dialogue box first.
By doowym
Thanks for your reply Richard. Thats just the thing; there are no file types to choose in the drop down menu in the explorer window. There are only a couple of weird dashes. If you look at the screenshot I posted you'll see that everything is blank!

Has anyone else encountered this behavior when selecting an HDRI or MXI file ?

cheers,

arne
By marked001
hmm..thats weird, on mine....you can see any filetype, no matter if it is an hdri or mxi..
By pelias
Unfortunately WebDialogs of SketchUp doesn't allow to specify the file types for file dialogs - that means there is no file type to choose from. However there is no filter for file type so you can pick any file there - you should see all files in the folder (use *.* in file name for that)

Pavol
By x_site
i have the same problem here... only happens with SU7...
By doowym
Yes same here! After I first posted this topic I fired up SU 6 to see if it was the same with that version, but all was well with version 6. Might be just a version 7 issue. Anyone else experiencing this with SU 7?

Running windows xp sp3 (32 bit)

Pelias......?
By andrekrige
Same here - try typing *.hdr and that will work..
By doowym
Same here - try typing *.hdr and that will work..
Yes that works for me as well!

Thanks for your help - andrekrige
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]