File "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\tex mies\limestone_bigtiles_3\limestone_bigtiles_3_disp.jpg" has not been found. Render cannot continue.

I'm working in Sketchup and I'm wanting to apply Maxwell or my own materials but I keep recieveing this message?

What can I do to remedy this little issue?...
By Mihai
There's a material in your scene that's using this texture and it can't find it. Are you sure the texture is there? If it is, try copying it to the same folder as the mxm is in, or load that material in MXED and find it's texture again, resave the material.
By etbarchitects
but does my material in sketchup have to match the jepeg of my mxm material?
By fv
Can someone at Next Limit add some functionality to Maxwell for the materials and textures. I am thinking of a checkbox that enables you to just include all maps with the texture so these problems are over.

Imagine an office with 20 people all making materials and using many different computers. Sharing textures is not an option with the current material setup in Maxwell. Textures taken from the MXM galleries have the same problem. I can not even share textures with 2 persons. We just have set up our own different libraries. We tried to share but the overhead of having to debug every single material before rendering became unworkable.
By pelias
Actually such a mechanism is already in place: Image Search Path option in export options does the trick. Click the button and select a folder where your textures are located - the folder is passed on to MXCL and textures are found properly.

Note that this is only problem with MXM material textures - SU native textures are stored in subfolder by the exporter and thus referenced properly. MXM textures are more difficult to find - plugin cannot really do better than to add image search path as it is not accessing "inside" of MXM materials - so it doesn't know about any texture files referenced there.

Pavol

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]

Well.....they must have been proven wrong, as it's[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]