By stise
I'd also like to know, thanks for any information you can provide.
By pelias
Windows version is ready, there are still some problems with OSX version (due to problems with SU SDK). In any case the SU7 version should be released to public next week.

Pavol
By pelias
There is one very important change which is not directly visible though. The handling of transformation matrices was overwritten to solve the issues of Studio compatibility for groups/components. This is a big one - I believe this fixes the issues of objects misplaced in Studio or Studio crashes when loading SU generated MXS files for good.

There were also fixes for Win64. No other improvements at this point - there is a few things I am working on but I need to get SU7 version out as soon as possible.

Pavol
By creasia
Mxs output improvement is really great news. Thanks!
By Stinkie7000
pelias wrote:There is one very important change which is not directly visible though. The handling of transformation matrices was overwritten to solve the issues of Studio compatibility for groups/components. This is a big one - I believe this fixes the issues of objects misplaced in Studio or Studio crashes when loading SU generated MXS files for good.
Pretty cool. How about us SU 6 users? Don't tell me these fixes will only be available to the elitist SU 7 crowd. :twisted:

Seriously, though.
By pelias
Stinkie7000 wrote:Pretty cool. How about us SU 6 users? Don't tell me these fixes will only be available to the elitist SU 7 crowd. :twisted:
The changes will apply to both SU6 and SU7 - both versions will be released together.

Pavol
By numerobis
pelias wrote:There is one very important change which is not directly visible though. The handling of transformation matrices was overwritten to solve the issues of Studio compatibility for groups/components. This is a big one - I believe this fixes the issues of objects misplaced in Studio or Studio crashes when loading SU generated MXS files for good.

There were also fixes for Win64. No other improvements at this point - there is a few things I am working on but I need to get SU7 version out as soon as possible.

Pavol
VERY good news!!! This is really a big one! 8)

...waiting for the release! :wink:
By pelias
Just to let you know - there will be a few days delay in the release of plugin for SU7. I got one more problem reported which I want to address first.

Thank you for understanding.

Pavol
By Stinkie7000
The more problems solved, the better. Take yer time.
By creasia
I am also hoping that the new plugin release will be available for SU6, as I will not be upgrading for a while.

Thanks for your hard work.
By stefan_kaplan
Sounds great with an update for SU7!

Would it be possible to turn off vignetting directly from SketchUp and avoid the dark corners in wide angle renders?
- maybe in this or future updates?

Stefan
By pelias
stefan_kaplan wrote:Would it be possible to turn off vignetting directly from SketchUp and avoid the dark corners in wide angle renders?
- maybe in this or future updates?
Yes - it is possible, I am putting it on my ToDo list.

Pavol
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]