By e zee lee
Hi!

I do have a quick question:

I modeled a bigger size building in su, created several light sources and exported the model as mxs.
Now my question:
Maxwell advertises infinite pics, with differnt light settings. But how do create those? - I figured out, how to manipulate the lighting during the render, but that only helped me to give the render the direction, I was aiming for...

Do you have to wait until the given render time is over before you can create different lighting situations with the multilight slider bars?

Any help is appreciated!

thanks a lot!
Jens
By andrekrige
Hi Jens

Stop the render - activate the multi light option and start rendering again - you should now see the multilight options and start playing.

cheers

Andre
By e zee lee
oh yes: i forget to say that. I activated multilight in the export options.i already played around with the sliders in the multilight tab within maxwell. I did understand, that one can influence the outcome of the rendering while it is rendering...

My question to be more precise is: How can you produce different light situations (saveable pictures) - let´s say morning, with 2 interior light sources
afternoon with 4 interior light sources and night wit all interior lights turned on.
is that possible with only one mxs?

kind regards and thanks for your response!

Jens
By andrekrige
Yes you can - after you finished rendering select the setup you want and update the image by clicking below the preview window then simply 'save image as' under the file menu.

cheers

Andre
By Richard
Also mate remember you can save multiple copies under different lighing levels, again once the render is finished or stopped.
By e zee lee
Ok thanks!

i will have a try with the next rendering!

are you guys familiar with hdri?

thanks a lot and greets from germany!

*Jens
By Richard
Familiar yes, confident no!

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]

Well.....they must have been proven wrong, as it's[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]