By fv
Anyone any luck importing new objects in the existing scene. I am trying to update my model from Sketchup by importing new components. Just when I seem to be near the end of the procedure Studio crashes. Maybe I should "yes" and "no" differently at the various dialog boxes that ask me how to handle new and old data or data with the same names coming into the scene. Anyone any experience on this issue.

I just did a test with the multilight mode and the more I make changes the lower the specific lightsources need to be set not to over-light my scene. It seems a feature not all that stable or am I doing something wrong.

I am getting a little more enthoustic about Maxwell since I left most of the texture setting to Studio instead of trying to work directly from SU. Thats also why I would like to be able to update my scenes with new data. For now I don't even know if new data will be inserted keeping its location as set in SU.

I am also more into reading the manual which helps a lot. Probably need to read more before asking but its getting late so before I go to bed leave these questions here on the forum hoping miracles happen while I sleep.
Good night and thanks for those willing to help out.
the render does not start

I tried hiding many of the objects in the scene wh[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]