Maxwell does not show up on the export list when I go to export the SU model to Maxwell. Applying materials and the other functionality of the Maxwell plugin seem to be working fine within SketchUp. Im assuming this is a Vista 64 bit issue. However I'd like to know if there is a work around for this or if there will be a 64 bit plugin coming out soon?
static66 wrote:Maxwell does not show up on the export list when I go to export the SU model to Maxwell. Applying materials and the other functionality of the Maxwell plugin seem to be working fine within SketchUp. Im assuming this is a Vista 64 bit issue. However I'd like to know if there is a work around for this or if there will be a 64 bit plugin coming out soon?
Mate just something to check - when you open the export dialogue and click to display the dropdown list of export types, scroll upwards! I find the maxwell option hides at the top of the list!!!
By static66
That doesnt seem to be the problem. Oddly enough I've discovered if I launch Sketchup from the executable within the sketchup program folder it seems to work but doesnt from the shortcut!? :?
By Richard
static66 wrote:That doesnt seem to be the problem. Oddly enough I've discovered if I launch Sketchup from the executable within the sketchup program folder it seems to work but doesnt from the shortcut!? :?
Man thats weird! Could it be that your shortcut is to an older version of SU? What is you recreate the shortcut?
By static66
Very weird I updated the shortcut to both the quick launch area and the start menu. The shortcut from the quick launch opens SU with the plugin working properly. When SU is launched from the start menu it still doesnt load the MXS export. Totally weird. But I've got it working so thats the main thing. Thanks for your replies.
SS Pinto Bean

It's bean a while.... I don't know how to insert […]

Never No More Studio Lighting

Hello Mark! Very good tips about the camera setti[…]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

https://community.sketchucation.com/category/49/wi[…]

Sadly, this lack of a response demonstrates a mori[…]