Everything related to Maxwell Cloud
By CDRDA
Hi,

I submitted a support request for this, but thought I would also mention it here. I have a strange problem that the cloud credits I purchased (40 hours in this case) have not been fully credited to my account. In addition to this, as per the title, every time I log in, my credit amount is reduced significantly.

Originally after purchasing 40 hours of credits my available time was stated to be 1 day 14 hours and 15 minutes. Clearly not correct. I logged out and then in again a couple of times and now it stands at 1 day, 12 hours and 49 minutes of available time!

It may be worth noting I am logging into the cloud renderer by using the Maxwell Network Manager 5.0.2.21 from a windows 10 machine with the recent 2004 update, which I accidentally installed.

Argh! Just whilst writing this, it has gone down another 10 minutes! I don't have any renders running .

I hope this is an easy fix and can be sorted quickly.
By CDRDA
Hi Luis,

Yes, I agree, very strange indeed. I would just like to say thanks to the support team for jumping on this so quickly. It must be something to do with Windows 10 v2004... That is the only thing that has changed on my system lately. Normally I stay at least one version behind until the problems get ironed out, but I was too late updating this time!

I intend to update to Maxwell 5.1 as well, so maybe this will also help, but I just haven't had the time.

In way of an update, I had to send a couple of renders overnight, as I had a tight deadline for today. Once the renders begun, my cloud time did not count down as it usually does. I checked for over an hour of rendering and the time stayed the same. This morning, the renders completed in just over 20 hours combined and my time allowance had reduced, but not by the full 20 hours. Therefore, it seems like it is just a display/reporting error rather than anything like credits not being linked to my account.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]