Everything related to the integration for SketchUp.
Right clicking on any given mxs reference only gives options for Exporting selection to, UV coords and Separate by. Where are the hide from GI, camera and reflection options, as well as reload mxs, choose another file etc?

The pulldown menu under extension does not offer any further options in this regard.

Any help would be appreciated.
OK, so I have found the options to hide from Camera, GI etc, now in the Object Properties from the Maxwell Toolbar. I am still at a loss as to where the right click context menu maxwell reference options have gone. The online manual does not seem to be updated. Could someone help me out here please?
Hi CDRDA,
" Hide from Camera, etc..." options of the context menu are now, indeed, in the Object Properties panel of the main toolbar. Maxwell Reference options of the context menu are apparently missing for no reason since they are actually in the code. We are going to fix this on the next patch. Aparently other options(reload mxs, choose another file etc...) are missing too.

Regarding to the Documentation we are updating it now and it'll be available soon.

Thanks for your posts and sorry for the issues.

Regards,
Alberto.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]