Everything related to the integration for Rhinoceros.
Hello Thierry,

I would try uninstalling both the plugin and Studio and then install it again, as Luis said. First, the plugin without Maxwell Render if you want, and then Studio (of course, with Rhino closed). I would also make sure to use the latest version of Rhino. It's important for stability as they provide updates to the SDK and our plugin code is based on it. To tell the truth, we don't test on Windows 7 anymore, as it is not supported by Microsoft, but I think it should work anyway.

If you wish we can arrange a remote session through Teamviewer so I can check it out. If so, just let me know your ID and password through a private message or a support case.

Best,
Fernando
Hello Fernando,

yes I did try to do the complete installation of the plug in after that of the studio ... in one order or the other it does not work better.

I know that I must go to Win 10 since rhino 7 is now developed in this direction.
The problem comes from the slowness of the IT department of my company : it's been a year that I ask to change my old quadro K4000 against a quadro with thousands of CUDA, to add 2 hard drives and install win 10 on a Dell precision T7600 station ....
For Win 10, there is an emergency since the Rhino 7 updates are now only in win 10

I'm looking to send you what it takes to connect to my machine via teamweaver

Thanks Fernando
Thierry Debourg wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:46 pm
The problem comes from the slowness of the IT department of my company : it's been a year that I ask to change my old quadro K4000 against a quadro with thousands of CUDA, to add 2 hard drives and install win 10 on a Dell precision T7600 station ....
Cuda 11 does not support K4000 anymore. So when all the programs move to Cuda 11 to support Ampere cards, many programs may stop working for k4000.
Hello Thierry,

We've been debugging this problem with another user and got to some conclusions. We think this may have something to do with some Rhino settings. In any case, here is a solution.

Please, download this zip file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gkvxz9 ... sp=sharing
Then unzip it and, with Rhino closed, copy the two files and paste them in this folder (replacing the existing ones): C:\Program Files\Next Limit\Maxwell for Rhino replacing the existing ones.

This will solve the problem

You will find some new things there (not published yet) :D : a new Materials toolbar (very useful for material creation or bulk adding several materials at the same time to the materials panel), a new pack and go function in the menu and some options for adding grass and scatter extensions. Please, don't use the grass or scatter extensions with this version of the plugin or Rhino will crash when launching a render (it requires an update from the engine side).

I hope this helps,

Kind regards,
Fernando
Great! Thanks for the feedback. Please, be aware that there are some bugs in the new features. They are not 100% fine-tuned yet.

Cheers!
Fernando

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]