Everything related to the integration for Rhinoceros.
just installed latest version for Rhino V6

when I open a v5 file with maxwell data, geometry with maxwell materials show this:

So it appears the maxwell V6 plugin cannot read & convert the V5 maxwell materials.

unfortunately that is a dead end for all sorts of assets that have been prepared in Rhino for maxwell.
converting to mxs in V5 and referencing in V6 might wok, but how tedious is that... besides that does not solve the material transfer problem.

IMHO getting V5>V6 conversion working should be a high priority goal. at least for materials

regards,
daniel
By greengreen
I decided to stop by the forum after a year hiatus. Seems like they still haven't resolved issues like this? I was maybe going to upgrade, but not if this is a problem.

I also have a lot of older assets that I am not going to re-build myself

"Reality means predictable, reliable first-time results. Maxwell Render unleashes your creativity without having to struggle with complex computer graphics terminology and countless parameter tweaks. Maxwell Render is specifically made to help architects, designers, and artists to visualize their projects efficiently and accurately with minimum set-up time." I wish this were true :roll:

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]