Everything related to the integration for Rhinoceros.
I answered this question myself in Rhino 6 documentation...NextLimit has not been implemented yet. After spending a few minutes with MW materials in Rhino 6...there needs to be a shortcut to getting to the Maxwell material interface and saving materials in to a scene in an accessible way.

Best,

Hey J,

Yes, the assistants have not been added yet (we have just added the integrated material editor). We are about to release an update with some important fixes (the named views issue and a crash caused by cameras with Auto-Focus on) and an option to convert the referenced materials into Custom so you can embed them into Rhino. We also want to add some import options for materials in different places. Also, one of the next additions will be the mxs references and extensions (starting with grass, scatter and volumetrics, in that order).

Best,
Fernando
Great news Fernando.

Handy would also be that the Maxwell Plugin checks automatically for updates, just like Rhino does. That would allow us all to work with the most recent version without having to ckeck all the time if a new version of the plugin has been released.
Achim Reifer wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:10 pm
Handy would also be that the Maxwell Plugin checks automatically for updates, just like Rhino does. That would allow us all to work with the most recent version without having to ckeck all the time if a new version of the plugin has been released.
We are working on new installers for maxwell and want to have autoupdates. Starting with maxwell and studio, but that will reach the plugins sometime.
Very appreciated, thanks.

I would in feauture also include Multilight sliders in the Rhino plugin. It is faster to work like this and not to have to change material emission/colors values manually while using FIRE in Rhino.

Once you change the Multilight settings in Maxwell Render, we would also need a button to overwrite the settings in the Rhino file (in case you want it).
Hello Achim,

Re-reading what I wrote, I think part of it can be misunderstood. I wanted to say that after this release, we'll focus on the mxs references and extensions, not that they are already included in it. I'm sorry if it was misleading. :oops:

By the way, the new version is already out.

Cheers!

Fernando

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]