Everything related to the integration for Cinema 4D.
Hello good day! I wanted to know if you can help me because I have a big problem.
When I apply maxwell material to an object, it doesn't show on the object, in the workspace, but it does when I render. How could I see it in the workspace?
I am working with cinema4d.
thank you.
By LivVis
Man, this forum is so inactive at times… Your problem is very easy to solve. I guess you must have figuered it out by now.

Just choose the texture you want to see in your view.
screenshot material editor.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Lazlo T
Francisco Javier Jimenez wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:10 pm
Hello good day! I wanted to know if you can help me because I have a big problem.
When I apply maxwell material to an object, it doesn't show on the object, in the workspace, but it does when I render. How could I see it in the workspace?
I am working with cinema4d.
thank you.
I am having the same issue. Did you ever find a solution to this problem?

Everything seems to work normally in older versions of Cinema 4d, but when I open the file in version R22 the material previews on my model are all white.
By Lazlo T
I opened a support ticket regarding this issue and I was told that it was a known bug that would be corrected soon...with the release of the R23 update.
By pjmc377
has this issue been addressed ? A few months have passed. it makes scaling and applying materials very difficult if we can't see a preview in the viewport. I am on V23 and the viewport preview works in older versions but not in V 23.
By Lazlo T
pjmc377 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:44 am
has this issue been addressed ? A few months have passed. it makes scaling and applying materials very difficult if we can't see a preview in the viewport. I am on V23 and the viewport preview works in older versions but not in V 23.
I resolved the problem on my Mac by deleting this very old Maxon folder located in my user preferences:

/Users/lazlot/Library/Preferences/Maxon

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]