Everything related to Studio
Has anyone else found that when you chose your output channels in Studio, save, then click to render and MR opens, it starts rendering with a totally different list of channels that I had disabled. Am I doing something wrong here?

It's adding more channels potentially slowing me up when sometime all I want is the render & alpha, not shadow, position, reflectance etc.

thanks all :)
Thanks Luis, I was using denoiser and after altering the settings a bit more I realised that's what it was.

On a similar subject to do with shadows, I have previously had accidentally found some settings that rendered shadows on the subject which in this case is a car as well as the ground plane (like attached example) which I could eliminate on the car by hiding it from the shadow output channel. However, now I want to bring those shadows back but simply unhiding the subject from the shadow channel doesn't change it, it appears as a white cutout instead from the shadow but the car itself doesn't receive any shadows as if the a matte selection is ticked but it hasn't been. Any ideas?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
To me, it looks like you removed the shadow option from the car material instead of disabling/enabling the "hide from camera in shadow channel" option in the car's object properties (Appearance section); however I'm not completely sure I understood the problem. An image of the undesired result would be useful too.

Maybe the documentation related also helps (please, scroll down to around the middle of the page): https://nextlimitsupport.atlassian.net/ ... ow+channel

Cheers!
Fernando
I've uploaded one of the undesired result of the same view.

One thing though is that the car has about 25 materials and I haven't disabled the shadow individually of any, let alone each material to get make it disappear from the resulting shadow channel. :?

It seems like it must be another setting that is causing this to happen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]