Everything related to Maxwell Render and General Stuff that doesn't fit in other categories
By shen.de
hi.

just looking for any hint of life on this forum!

or is it just this dead?

cheers
By Mark Bell
There are people around but may be they're just busy with other things this time of year? .... have to agree though, in years past it was a lot busier. Hopefully things will change next year and more activity is seen again.
By Forester
Yes, checking into the site every day, but very, very busy with multiple projects.

Think everyone is tired of hearing about Substance Designer from me, for awhile. :D

Is there something you would like to know or to have? :D
By shen.de
no not really … Im working with maxwell on and off since alpha days. I know my way around :)

I posted something a while back while I got a test license from NL. came back after black friday sale just to see my gallery post has moved down only 4 spots.

so I thought I try to see if someone even reads and reacts when somehing gets posted :)
By Mark Bell
Nice render Pedro.

Here's one of a project I designed several years ago which uses Maxwell Grass, Sky and the backdrop of trees are Maxwell Reference Files -
AMB-HOT-DAY_sm.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By choo-chee
still visit almost every day to see if there are any news about the maya plugin .... am I the last one still using Maxwell only ?
By buffalo deal
WOW!
Thank You Next Limit, better late than never.
Glad to see that Maxwell still exists ... and developed.
I hope I won't have any problems with the host ID to activate the license.
I'll test during the holidays, no time now...

Cheers

alex
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]