Everything related to Maxwell Render and General Stuff that doesn't fit in other categories
I am using a Quadro RTX 5000 with the latest driver and have an odd problem. When running renders on the GPU render engine, the progress goes as one would expect until it almost reaches the global sampling level. For instance, I set the target to 20 and the render progress is normal (within the predicted duration) until it reaches about 19.15 when the GPU remains busy but no more progress happens. I can leave it for hours and it won't get to the actual 20.0 (or at least finishes the render). There is nothing magic about 20, btw. as I can set the goal to 19 and it gets stuck at 18.15.

That's odd enough, but another issue is that extra sampling does not seem to work with the GPU render either. It does with the CPU Production engine, and I know it's not supposed to work with the CPU Draft mode. I cannot find any information if the GPU renderer should support extra sampling or not. (I suspect it may be related to the problem above.)
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]