Everything related to Maxwell Render and General Stuff that doesn't fit in other categories
By James Linehan
From Maxwell render I save the lighting presets to the scene file. But I can’t save the render options to the scene file .mxs. Let’s say I want to make an adjustment for different rendering options

I normally render a test render with multi lighting on then I adjust the lighting save it back to the scene file reload the scene and turn multi lighting off. Is there a better way of doing this

thanks
By luis.hijarrubia
James Linehan wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:52 am
From Maxwell render I save the lighting presets to the scene file. But I can’t save the render options to the scene file .mxs. Let’s say I want to make an adjustment for different rendering options

I normally render a test render with multi lighting on then I adjust the lighting save it back to the scene file reload the scene and turn multi lighting off. Is there a better way of doing this

thanks
If I understand, you want to make a short render with multilight, adjust lights on render. Save that lights preset and then long render without multilight.
We have an option to do that on 3d max plugin, you can import from mxi to scene again. And we have 2 formats to save multilight info, emixer on maxwell.exe and json on multilight standalone. We may build from one of this formats a way to import those settings back to mxs on studio and plugins.
By James Linehan
It would be nice to have this ability in studios Also better organized of the Files so you can go back and forth and refine renders at a later date. Right now Using all these temp files default locations it's very confusing.

Thanks

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]