Everything related to Maxwell Render and General Stuff that doesn't fit in other categories
By choo-chee
I'll not be surprised to find that NL is done by now as no software today can be un-developed and still offer what clients need in this fast changing tech world. it's a real shame' I'm starting to think crazy stuff like "let's gather up all MR users and buy it from NL for some small fee and see how we can move it forward with the original team that now do Bella: :lol:
Although i’ve been happily rendering away in TM i do long for the days i produced photorealistic images with Maxwell. Still no reaction regarding a roadmap though(since 2019!!)…
I guess Next Limit figured for the optimum revenue model , instead of going for a subscription model and generate cash for development, they must have thought “speech is scrap metal and silence is golden”. Choo-chee suggested above “why not buy MR as a user group and…”. Makes sense. Autodesk sold Sketchbook Pro a while ago and after being stagnant for years they, the new owners of Sketchbook, are now ‘developing’ again. I surely hope someone sees a businesscase here!
By jurX
Maxwell Render was the first commercial rendering solution introducing physics-based unbiased ray-tracing and in my opinion no other solution come close to Maxwell. I work with Maxwell since 2005, and I still hope, Maxwell will rise like a phoenix from the ashes. :!:
By jurX
...by the way, Phoenix would be a nice Release name for Maxwell 6! :wink:

what about gpu maxwell q project?

SS Pinto Bean

Hi Tommy, Great stuff - love it~! Thanks for pos[…]

Never No More Studio Lighting

Hello Mark! Very good tips about the camera setti[…]