Everything related to Maxwell Render and General Stuff that doesn't fit in other categories
By choo-chee
Forester wrote:Choo-chee, I think that you are looking at the list of cameras under the Camera parameters, "Response" tab that shows "Maxwell" written on the tab.

Instead, click on the "Filmback" tab that shows "Custom" written on the tab. That should open the list of basic camera types.
can't find a "filmback" tab on Maxwell's camera's properties... (I'm still on V4 does that matter?).
on Maya there's a "filmback" but with other options and I guess it's not the one you mean as it's Maya's.
By buffalo deal
It is in Studio and I don't remenber if it was already available in V4 but it looks like this in V5
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By buffalo deal
I just checked in Maya Attribute Editor for the camera...and there is no such a "Maxwell Filmback" parameters.
Only Camera Response Preset

cheers

alex
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By jojojoj
Hi There,

I'd be insterested to know what the plans for further development are. Seems that dev-pace has slowed down notably.
Thanks!

Yann
By Matteo Villa
jojojoj wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:51 pm
Hi There,

I'd be insterested to know what the plans for further development are. Seems that dev-pace has slowed down notably.
Thanks!

Yann
Yes is something I noticed too.

No more updates from the Devs about the upcoming features.

But I’m positive about the future.

I hope they don’t screw up this release like they’ve done with the V4.

Other rendering engines are improving fast;
Competitors are growing up faster then Maxwell Render, taking huge space in the rendering market.
Maxwell render need to bring something new sooner

If the developing roadmap need a loot of time to be accomplished, it’s better for the Devs to add something juicy to keep the users loyal to this Suite.

Adding new shaders, adding a complete ready to use library of free objects inside Studio to speed up our workflow, create a collaboration with Evermotion or Quixel Megascan like Twinmotion.

Actually I feel like this project is merely abandoned.

I hope to be wrong.
Maxwell Showreel 2021

That’s so good, we’ll done :D

I use the newest version of Rhino Mac (7.12) and M[…]

Maxwell 5.2 Rhino mac - Tutorial

I have a question: Is there a tutorial about how […]

Fully working plugin for C4D

Did the 5.2.2 Update resolve the problems?