Everything related to the integration for Rhinoceros.
By aleksey-m@list.ru
Hi, I'm using demo version of Maxwellrender 4 in Rhino 5. Trying to get access to MXM Gallery and see empty window with message: "Unable to connect with web gallery. Check your internet connection and restart Maxwell Studio". I have Internet connection, but I do not have MaxellStudio and can't get why do I need it to see MXM Gallery. Could you advice, how to get access to MXM Gallery? As for now I have to visit web site and download materials manually. Thanks.
By alberto.manchenos
Hello Aleksey,

Indeed, you dont need Maxwell Studio at all. Its just a wrong message which we will fix in next version (Actually its assuming the material browser is launched through Maxwell Studio, what is obviously nor true)

About the real problem of not accessing web gallery, that is a known mistake in some plugins in current version, that will be solved very soon with new version of plugins. Its about a pair of libraries that were not included in installer. As a workaround, you can paste them in the same path than mxed.exe, and restart Rhino. The web gallery should be available then.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6M9X ... WoxRlZLSGs
By acrighton
Also (now) unable to access the MXM Gallery, no changes on my end and it was working before...now it does nothing. I'm on 3.0.0.0, as later plugins were problematic for me and I had to revert back to initial release... what, if anything, do I need to do to fix this??
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]