This is a nice initiative but unfortunately there's some quite misleading information included in your clip. What you intend
to do is rebuilding the render mesh, in order to give Maxwell some more geometry to start with.
What you actually do however is rebuilding the Nurbs surface itself by adding rows of controlpoints. This is quite something
else and will not necessarily spit out a denser mesh as a side-effect even!

Rhino's render mesh density controls are found elsewhere, these work either globally or by object.
The global option, which affects every Nurbs item in your file is found here: Tools/Options/Document Properties/ Mesh
Setting mesh density per object requires the Object Properties panel to be open. With the object selected one here can dial in
values which override the settings defined in the template. This doesn't work with extrusions though, one needs to convert these
to polysurfaces first with ConvertExtrusion.
Polyxo wrote:This is a nice initiative but unfortunately there's some quite misleading information included in your clip. What you intend
to do is rebuilding the render mesh, in order to give Maxwell some more geometry to start with.
What you actually do however is rebuilding the Nurbs surface itself by adding rows of controlpoints. This is quite something
else and will not necessarily spit out a denser mesh as a side-effect even!

Rhino's render mesh density controls are found elsewhere, these work either globally or by object.
The global option, which affects every Nurbs item in your file is found here: Tools/Options/Document Properties/ Mesh
Setting mesh density per object requires the Object Properties panel to be open. With the object selected one here can dial in
values which override the settings defined in the template. This doesn't work with extrusions though, one needs to convert these
to polysurfaces first with ConvertExtrusion.
Thanks a lot Polyxo! Appreciate your comment, and yes, you are right I said and did two different things there. I'm intending to remake that tutorial with a proper sound, so next time I'll do it right! Thanks again!
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]