By jonathan löwe
:shock: niiiice :-)
By x_site
i'll use it for my clay models :lol:
By Maximus3D
jc4d: Thanks :) hehe

jonathan: Thank you :)

x_site: Hehe, i know this is hardly useful for anything as noone really have a need for actual clayrenderings in production.. maybe if you're a digital sculptor but those can be counted on one hand :D

You guys can tweak this thingy into whatever other type of material you want and upoad it to the mxm site, or upload this one. I don't mind. No credits needed.

[Edit] : I attempted to submit the final rendering to CGTalk's main gallery tonight for critics and comments but they declined it with the standard excuses that it's not a finished work :( strange.. because it is! those bastards.

Thanks

/ Max
By jespi
Thanks Maximus :wink: !
By ivox3
nice work Max, ......the 8etty block is killing me. :lol:
By Hervé
Great thing Max... hehe... cool clay... :wink:
By kirkt
Max - a sweet addition to the bump map would be a layer that has subtle fingerprints, for that added human touch.
By Maximus3D
Hervé: Thanks! hehe :)

Kirk: You're right, i actually thought about that and tested it but i couldn't get it to look right so i dropped it, and my fingerprints map was kinda poor looking also :D it would make it look more realistic.

Raph: Hehe :D a mxm roxor hat, that must be the infamous tinfoil hat i heard so much about. It's not the most useful of materials for anyone but the base of how it's constructed can be used for other materials so feel free to tweak it and rebuild it guys :) thanks again.

/ Max
By kizo
excellent tutorial and results...thanksso much :D
the render does not start

Also open the Console and read through it to see i[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]