Everything related to the integration for Cinema 4D.
By steveair
HI,

Is there a plugin yet for C4R20 and if so where can I download it from plz :)

Ty for your response in advance .

all the best Steveair
By steveair
ty for your swift reply :)

I know with the complete new way C4d R20 works it may take sometime and appreciate all your effort on this :)

all the best Nicholas
By mashium123
hi,

is this true also for the plug-in managing maxwell v3 or are only v4 versions being ported to r20?

btw:
i haven't been logged in for a long time now and realize that i needed to log in with my portal credentials.
so, it seems that i am being handled as a nuser forum-user with 0 post history etc.
so, that means my old profile (mashium123) is lost?

Marton Day8 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:42 pm
Hello,

Yes, I am preparing the installers. Hopefully it won't take too much time.

Márton
By Marton Day8
Hello mashium,

I can answer only for the plugin related question.

Only the V4 plugin will be compatible with Cinema4D R20.

Márton
By mashium123
hi márton,

thx for the reply.
even though it's quite a bummer.

is that only for now or is v3 not supported for r20 and future versions at all?

Marton Day8 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:52 pm
Hello mashium,

I can answer only for the plugin related question.

Only the V4 plugin will be compatible with Cinema4D R20.

Márton
By Forum Moderator
Hi Mesut,

Regarding your old and new forum accounts, they are linked to your portal account now, but we can merge the old one with the new one if you want. Please, let me know through pm what would exactly like to do regarding username and email.

Cheers!
Fernando
By mashium123
hi fernando,

thx for responding to my issue.

i'd love to pm you directly but i don't know how i would do that.
there are four icons at the top right of your message, one of which is the "@"-symbol. i am guessing, that one is meant to be clicked for private messages.
but clicking it does not do anything.
btw: the icon "quote" does not do anything as well. it's only the most right icon that works for me (reply with quote).

hovering above the first two icons the browser status bar says "javascript:void(0);", while the most right icon - which does work - only is a link.
so i am guessing that javascript-functionality is a problem for me. i have tried ot with chrome and firefox, with the same result.

but now for my original issue:
i would like my old profil. i have been part of this forum for quite a few years now and had some posts on my chest.
would be nice to have that profil back, with it's post-history, username (mashium123), profile-pic etc.

when it comes to the log-in credentials, that's up to you. whatever makes less trouble for you.
i could log-in with the "new" data, as well as with the old ones.
just tell me, which way you'd prefer.

thx.
mesut.
By Forum Moderator
@mashium123

Hello Mesut,

It is done!
You now have to login with the Portal credentials but you will enter your old forum account. The three posts made with the most recent account have been transferred to your old account. Please, let me know if there's something not to your liking.

Regarding sending private messages and so, to send private messages, you have to click on the user name and then find a balloon in the box on the right; the first two icons you mention are intended for a quick reply, so you'll see the result if you have quick reply box open.

Cheers!
Fernando
By mashium123
Forum Moderator wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:23 am
@mashium123

Hello Mesut,

It is done!
You now have to login with the Portal credentials but you will enter your old forum account. The three posts made with the most recent account have been transferred to your old account. Please, let me know if there's something not to your liking. ...
hi fernando,
great! everything's back to normal again. thank you very much.
Forum Moderator wrote:
Regarding sending private messages and so, to send private messages, you have to click on the user name and then find a balloon in the box on the right; ...
now i see how that works.
in my case though i can not click on the user name, but have to click on their profile pic to get to the pop up-ish box that shows that balloon on the right.
additionally: this seems to be true for regular user profiles, clicking on your profile pic (or user name) does not do anything though.
Forum Moderator wrote:
the first two icons you mention are intended for a quick reply, so you'll see the result if you have quick reply box open.

Cheers!
Fernando
i get that.
those don't work for me though. as mentioned it's only the last icon (replay with quote) that does work for me.
the first two seem to be dependent on a javascript, which i seem to have problems with (with chrome and firefox, while not being aware that js might be disabled).
anyhow - there's always the last icon which i can use, so that's not that much of an issue.

thanks again for helping.

cheers,
mesut.
By Forum Moderator
mashium123 wrote:in my case though i can not click on the user name, but have to click on their profile pic to get to the pop up-ish box that shows that balloon on the right.
additionally: this seems to be true for regular user profiles, clicking on your profile pic (or user name) does not do anything though.
That seemed to be a configuration problem from our side. It should be working now (both clicking on the name or the profile picture).

Cheers!
By Marton Day8
The new R20 compatible plugin works just the same as the R14-R19 version. So yes, it is also for Mac OSX.

We had to do a lot of change in the code, but the changes are all internal so otherwise there should be no difference.

And it will be released very soon.

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]