Everything related to the integration for Cinema 4D.
By JDHill
After initially purchasing Maxwell during its beta so many years ago now, and having had it come to occupy the center of my life ever since, the time has finally come for me to move on to other things, and let others take over where I am leaving off; NL will provide information on the road ahead in due course.

For my part, I will always feel privileged to have had the opportunity of working with such a bright and passionate group of people, and fortunate to have made some of the best friends I will ever have, while doing so.

Lastly, and most importantly, I wish to offer my sincerest thanks to those who have taken the time to post bugs and suggestions in these forums over the years, patiently helping me to improve my plugins; my admittedly idealistic hope is that they have been able to contribute in their small way to making your lives easier, and your work more enjoyable.

Cheers,
JD
By Eric Nixon 20170610100005
Really sad to hear this, I've been pushing the plugin hard recently, and really appreciating some of the finer points of the behaviour, its been very stable, my old pc less so.

I hope you can drop me an email, If you ever need C4D assets etc..

Thanks for all the cunning UI design, I'm still discovering things.

Eric.
By JDHill
Thanks for the kind words Eric, and thank you also for the invaluable help you have provided, in always going to the trouble to share your fantastic models with me whenever I had need of them; the fact is that there are parts of this plugin which would likely never have worked properly, apart from your being gracious enough to do so.
By arcmos
:(

All the best JD and thank you! Always happy when I’m switching from Max Maxwell to C4D Maxwell 8)
By fv
Really sorry to see you moving on JD. Working with Maxwell, Skechup and C4D I enjoyed your plugins, support and presence here at NextLimit a lot. The plugins you made exceeded expecations on all levels and made us stick with Maxwell for long.
Thanks and all the best,
Francois
By CDRDA
This is a sad day for us here, most certainly... Good luck and all the best for whatever you decide to do next JD. Your successor will have tough shoes to fill!
By mashium123
just saw this post... since i haven't been here on a regular basis for quite a time now.

didn't want to miss the opportunity to wish you all the very best for the things to come.
and: thank you very much for your great work in all those years in both delivering an awesome tool and providing help and support when things got out of hand typically due to user-failure.
not only did you provide help when needed but, with your part of the whole maxwell-glory, also allowed me - years ago - to establish and grow big chunks of my lifelyhood and not only mine.
my deepest gratitude, jd.

with my best wishes,
mesut.
By JDHill
Thanks so much for your kind words, it probably sounds like something that people always say, but you really have no idea how much they mean to me.
By jojojoj
Hi JD,

Sorry to see you moving on. I remember very well how you compiled a PowerPC version if the plugin for me, and I was seemingly the only one left using that old stuff...that's real commitment! Thanks a lot and all the best for your future!
J.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]