Everything related to the integration for Archicad.
By Rafal SLEK
Need short answer - is ARCHICAD supported for version 5?
By Rafal SLEK
Forum Moderator wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:44 am
Yes, it will be.

Best,
Fernando
Thank you for this info Fernando.
By Rafal SLEK
As I read on the other forum part we have to wait for upgrade? Till ARCHICAD version will be announced?
By Rafal SLEK
OK, another words :-) :
how can I order Maxwell Render for ARCHICAD upgrade?
By Steve Jepson
Good question. Their was a link in the announcement email but it links to nothing where the pre-release order can be made.
As for if/when it will be available for ArchiCAD, when they say Yes, later they mean No, perhaps later. In any case, I found this link -- https://novedge.com/products/15805

When I was using version 3 I asked if 4 would be compatible with 4K screens which are all I have to use Maxwell with. They said "Yes, it will be." So I ordered it. It still is not compatible with a 4K screen which makes it nearly unusable to me. And I don't know if 5 is 4K or better compatible either. I would like to demo version 5 for myself ( beta version would be ok) before I upgrade this time. No 4K or better compatibility - no upgrade this time ! I am wanting to buy an 8K monitor and I would like Maxwell to look good on that screen as well.
2019-10-23_11-24-01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
the render does not start

Also open the Console and read through it to see i[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]