Everything related to the integration for Archicad.
By Rafal SLEK
Need short answer - is ARCHICAD supported for version 5?
By Rafal SLEK
Forum Moderator wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:44 am
Yes, it will be.

Best,
Fernando
Thank you for this info Fernando.
By Rafal SLEK
As I read on the other forum part we have to wait for upgrade? Till ARCHICAD version will be announced?
By Rafal SLEK
OK, another words :-) :
how can I order Maxwell Render for ARCHICAD upgrade?
By Steve Jepson
Good question. Their was a link in the announcement email but it links to nothing where the pre-release order can be made.
As for if/when it will be available for ArchiCAD, when they say Yes, later they mean No, perhaps later. In any case, I found this link -- https://novedge.com/products/15805

When I was using version 3 I asked if 4 would be compatible with 4K screens which are all I have to use Maxwell with. They said "Yes, it will be." So I ordered it. It still is not compatible with a 4K screen which makes it nearly unusable to me. And I don't know if 5 is 4K or better compatible either. I would like to demo version 5 for myself ( beta version would be ok) before I upgrade this time. No 4K or better compatibility - no upgrade this time ! I am wanting to buy an 8K monitor and I would like Maxwell to look good on that screen as well.
2019-10-23_11-24-01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]