Everything related to the integration for Archicad.
By Steve Jepson
Is there a Maxwell 4 for ArchiCAD 22 yet?
I have forgotten exactly how licensing works now. I would not want to pay anything extra for an ArchiCAD plug-in since I can just save the model as .3DS and import that to Studio, tweak and Render.

Could I buy an upgrade from v3 for Maxwell v4 Studio/v4Render without any plug-in for less than I could buy upgrades to Maxwell v4 or ArchiCAD ?

I don't find the plug-in for ArchiCAD all that useful so I just want v4 Studio and Render for the lowest price I can get it.
By Steve Jepson
Great! Glad to know Márton is on top of it ! The link does not indicate if Studio comes with the Rendering Engine or not. I assume that it does.
By Forum Moderator
Hi Steve,

Studio includes everything (except for the plugins that are sold separately): Studio, Maxwell Render (the engine), the network system, Multilight,...
The integrations (plugins) also include Maxwell Render, the network system, Multilight, but not Studio.

The good thing is that when you upgrade, for the same price you can choose two products (for example, Studio and the plugin for Archicad or two Studio licenses). If I'm not wrong, it should be around $595, but I recommend to contact the sales department or try to upgrade from the portal to see the prices, because I may not have the latest.

I hope this helps,
Best wishes
By Steve Jepson
As long as you are passing out such good answers, perhaps one more ? Is Studio/Render compatible with 4K screens ? I was not able to get the Studio 4 demo to read well at 3840 x 2160 .
By Steve Jepson
Marton Day8 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 1:33 am
ARCHICAD 22 was not released yet, so the plugin was also not released.

But it will be released soon after ARCHICAD 22 reaches the Release Candidate stage.

You can by Maxwell Studio/Render without ARCHICAD plugin, you can find the prices here:
https://webshop.nextlimit.com/product/family/maxwell

Márton
OK :) Do your thing Márton! 22RC is ready for you. https://beta.graphisoft.com/#/products/ ... HICAD%2022
By Marton Day8
Unfortunately the developer API is not ready yet.

But I guess it will be there in a few days.

Márton
By architecturegeek
Any update on this?
Also note that the "check for update" in the Maxwell for ArchiCAD preferences isn't working currently.
By Marton Day8
Hello,

We double-check the plugin files, and if those are OK than they will be released soon.

Márton
By Forum Moderator
Hello,
It is already out, please check the downloads area at the portal.
Steve Jepson wrote:As long as you are passing out such good answers, perhaps one more ? Is Studio/Render compatible with 4K screens ? I was not able to get the Studio 4 demo to read well at 3840 x 2160 .
Not for the moment, but it will be in the next release.

Cheers!
Fernando
By Steve Jepson
great. It is not so easy to use Maxwell with my good screens because of that. The sooner the better. I am considering an 8K screen for use with client presentations.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]