Everything related to the integration for Archicad.
By O_Pablo
Marton Day8 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:28 pm
Studio button is not missing but it is combined now with the network button (also pack and go).

Just click on network button and hold it, and Studio should come up.

Márton
OK, I check it.

Regards
Pawel
By Piotr Dobrowolski
Hi,
I noticed some glitches in the AC plug for Maxwell: (i tried on PC: AC 21, not tested on 20)
When setting a 2 point perspective in AC - this view setting is not transferd to Maxwell - the view is as if this setting was not set (I am aware of shift percentage options, but it would be better if this quick option worked)
The other thing is - that the "Apply Render safe frame" is ignored when transering to Maxwell and the view is transfered the awkward way:
if the view proportions are different than the render ones: Maxwell gets the longer side of a view as a longer side or render, but when having the safeframe on the user expects that the gereyed parts will be removed and they are not (image is covering bigger part then expected): the workaround is to undock the 3d view and set its propositions as in render settings.

The second one may be treated as a "feature" but the first one is a bug IMHO.
(using 4.1.4 version of the plug)
Best Regards,
Piotr
By Piotr Dobrowolski
One more thing - a wish:
The automatic naming of mxs could have the option to add a view name to the pln filename... would save typing and or overwriting the files.

Best Regards,
Piotr
By Piotr Dobrowolski
Marton Day8 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:16 pm
What is your workflow exactly?

Márton
For now I rename all possible render views to save a different named mxs so to be able to use mulilight after - so I have to save as well a different scene for all views.
if automatic naming included pln name (as is now) + view name (as wished) it would be all sorted and possibly a very different settings could cause saving/naming a lot of settings.

Best Regards,
Piotr
By sinatropus
Hi,

2 point perspective translated to shift lens offset would be really helpful, especially after the Studio is not part of the bundle no longer. We are totally in the dark where to set the shift lens offset (same for finding the IBL background placement). Fire is not really an option with complex scenes (extremely slow progress progression).

The other thing:
I concur. This works only in the landscape mode. Portrait safe frame in the AC viewport doesn't correspond to render if the proportions of the 3D window don't match the proportions of the render. Render frame is always the same even if the safe frame changes due to the change of the 3D window proportions.

Piotr Dobrowolski wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:49 pm
Hi,
I noticed some glitches in the AC plug for Maxwell: (i tried on PC: AC 21, not tested on 20)
When setting a 2 point perspective in AC - this view setting is not transferd to Maxwell - the view is as if this setting was not set (I am aware of shift percentage options, but it would be better if this quick option worked)
The other thing is - that the "Apply Render safe frame" is ignored when transering to Maxwell and the view is transfered the awkward way:
if the view proportions are different than the render ones: Maxwell gets the longer side of a view as a longer side or render, but when having the safeframe on the user expects that the gereyed parts will be removed and they are not (image is covering bigger part then expected): the workaround is to undock the 3d view and set its propositions as in render settings.

The second one may be treated as a "feature" but the first one is a bug IMHO.
(using 4.1.4 version of the plug)
Best Regards,
Piotr
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]