Everything related to the integration for Archicad.
By Rafal SLEK
Any chance in near future for AC21 plugin? ARCHICAD Beta is closed and soon RC version will be available.
By Rafal SLEK
Great!
By sinatropus
Hi Marton,

I understand. I was hoping for maybe the v3 plugin for ac21 wouldn't need any or not too much recoding from the ac20 but business wise it's not really smart for NL as you have a new release. Or maybe it is? Good customer support and all ;)
Let's hope the GPU gets production ready soon, as v4 has no other improvements so far, quite the opposite to be fair, as the new licensing is anything but customer friendly, but I'm getting off topic here. Thanks.
By Rafal SLEK
Hi, great that latest update bring us also plugin for v21. Unfortunately it doesn't work with my RC1 version (build 2650 INT). Information shown suggests that plugin is outdated (not compatible).
2017-06-09_17-19-13.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Marton Day8
Hello Rafal,

AC 21 plugin uses the latest API (which is the final API), and here I test it also with build version 2650 INT.
So the problem is not this, but something else.....

Could you run ArchiCad and save the console log? Maybe that will give us some info what is happening with the plugin.

Márton
By Rafal SLEK
Thanks for answer, meantime (late night) after next few attempts Maxwell plugin start working :shock: . Everything works fine except one thing - warning is displayed when "mxs reference" object is used. Don't know what I have to load?:
2017-06-10_10-18-56.png
Strange thing is that it is impossible to me install version for ARCHICAD 20. Installer works normally but folder doesn't contain AC20 add-ons:
2017-06-10_10-19-33.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Marton Day8
Hello Rafal,

Do you know what has been changed when AC21 plugin finally started to work?

About the new problems:
Please download the plugin installer again. I have quick-fixed some issues of the installer (unfortunately after it was already downloadable) but now the corrected installer should be on the server.

Márton
By Rafal SLEK
Marton Day8 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:34 am
About the new problems:
Please download the plugin installer again. I have quick-fixed some issues of the installer (unfortunately after it was already downloadable) but now the corrected installer should be on the server.

Márton
Hi Marton,
I've downloaded new installer from NextLimit Portal but new installation doesn't help, v.20 is not appear:
2017-06-10_11-04-35.png

2017-06-10_11-05-05.png
By Rafal SLEK
Marton Day8 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:34 am
Do you know what has been changed when AC21 plugin finally started to work?
I've read release notes and first I've checked how new denoiser works - incredible effect! :D
Regarding Maxwell mxs reference - after new plugin version installation third file appear (MaxwellExtensionGDL_AC21) and everything works now. Thank you for assistance!
By Rafal SLEK
Is it possible that mxs reference shows much faster now in 3D window and Fire? Or my new computer is much faster?
By Marton Day8
:)

I have rewritten the Maxwell Library handling code. (not just Referenced MXS, but also Maxwell Sea, ObjectAlembic, etc.

It should be much faster under AC 3D Window, and more responsible in general.

Márton
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]