- Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:11 pm
The plugin version for Maxwell 3.1 is available on the Early build site.
Changes/Improvements in version 3.1.0
- Changed: built with Maxwell SDK 3.1 (needs Maxwell 3.1)
- Changed: mini lib parameter min/max limits removed (it was not always correct)
- Changed: spot light are exported with the new Maxwell spot light mode.
. Added: new Mini Lib Editor display parameter "Param name". It it is on Mini Lib editor will show the param names instead of the user names of the params.
- Added: FIRE preferences parameters "Floating Features"
- Changed: reder setting parameter "Time" default value has been changed to 5 mins.
- Changed: reder setting parameter "Sampling Level" default value has been changed to 12.
- Improved: added new camera parameter "Response"
- Improved: easier to adjust camera exposure with the available presets or choose "Locked" mode to change ISO, shutter and fStop without changing the overall exposure.
- Improved: (Installer) in most cases the installer program finds the valid ArchiCad Add-on folder automatically.
- Improved: Mini Lib Editor - length, angle and real value display follows the ArchiCad system unit display.
- Improved: Camera "Focus dis." and Z-Clip range parameters + Channel parameter "Min. Dist" have been changed to length type, so ArchiCad displays these parameters according to the AC system unit mode.
- Added: new License Status button on the plugin panel (at the bottom left corner). Clicking on this button you can change the status of your license - (activate or release).
- Changed: Plugin doesn't check plugin license status at ArchiCad start, but only if it needs it (for example exporting mxs or starting FIRE). So until Maxwell is not used it doesn't occupy the floating license.
- Added: Info box for Render Settings panel
- Added: new Maxwell camera parameter "Axo dist.". (In case there are strange surface holes in AXO view, changing this parameter can help.)
- Improved: Main plugin panel was rewritten. Now it is possible to open/close sub-tabs (Object settings, Mini Lib Editor, Referenced MXS list)
+ lists (library parameters, Referenced MXS parts) are resizable.
+ after undo-redo plugin panels display is updated.
+ object properties have sliders
+ object properties have been reorganized
+ added material panel - to show the materials of the selected objects
- Improved: (AC18) Render Settings are stored by saved views (it is possible to set different Maxwell render settings for the different AC views)
- Added: (AC18) Support for saved photoRendering settings
- Added: (AC18) Clicking on the render preview opens up the FIRE window
- Support for ArchiCad18
- Changed: Plugin preferences dialog tab "Export" has been renamed to General
- Added: Plugin version checking at ArchiCad program start. The plugin informs the user about new version.
- Added: New plugin Preferences dialog > General parameter "Check for Plugin updates at program start"
- Improved: mxs overwrite warning dialog shows the mxs file name
- Added: New Maxwell Render setting parameter "Auto" (before the Scene Name parameter). In Auto mode the plugin automatically generates the scene name from the ArchiCad file name.
Bugs/Bug fixes in version 3.1.0
FIXED: ortho view - strange roll angle in Studio
FIXED: (Beta1 bug - only AC18): Adding window or door object to wall freezes AC in case FIRE window is open.