Everything related to Maxwell Render and general stuff that doesn't fit in other categories.
By Pietro Spampatti
Here no problem with Maxwell.

P.
G5 Dual 1.8 - 2 Gb RAM
By bracesport
10.4.2 g5 dual2.5
please help me to start maxwell
seemed to load ok but wont run at all
when i ran the terminal command it said i had an invalid licence
any clues
By lluistar
Well... looks like you have a license problem.

Did you put the license file in its place, with the correct information on it?

Salut,

Lluis
By bracesport
i filled in the info
and followed the instructions...

are the name and organisation fields case sensitive? the email i recieved from MW shows my name in caps and lower case, but the licence file defaults to caps. the email from MW shows my name with a space between first and last, but the licence info suggests no spaces etc... does it matter what they are called? does the licence file NOT remain in the OSX folder within the maxwell pkg? if not where did you put yours...

often these issues are rather simple, however there is a step by step install process is required
By goncalo
Hy Pietro

With Tiger is the speed is the same? Like in panther? any difference, Because i read that with tiger the speed of renders was more slow :?:
By Pietro Spampatti
Here any difference.

P.
By bracesport
i reset the permissions and away we went...
ive got to say that is does seem to render very slowly. how long would an average render time be? three hours seems to create a rather average result...
By goncalo
sorry ... i m confuse

With 10.4 Tigre is more slow or more faster?

Thanks
By Matthew Schrock
goncalo wrote:sorry ... i m confuse

With 10.4 Tigre is more slow or more faster?

Thanks
On a dual 2.5ghz G5 machine I rendered a Maxwell scene under OS 10.3 and OS 10.4 and I got exactly identical performance.

Matthew
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]