Everything related to Maxwell Render and general stuff that doesn't fit in other categories.
Hello, sorry to bother.
My maxwell render pluging for Sketchup 3.1.0 is not working as it should be. I have Standalone license.
Also, I am using Sketchup Pro 2014 as my main software.

When I hit my control button in my toolbar, the panel of fire maxwell render / scene manager / maxwell grass / maxwell sea, etc .just pop out but show me nothing. All I got is a grey window.

Since the last time I had used Sketchup and the plugin was a while ago, I am not sure why this would happen and I am so confused.
I also sent an e-mail to Next Limit Tech team, but I am not sure when I will get their information, I am in a kind of hurry to finish my project...

Plz, is there any help I can get?

ps. If it`s not an appropriate post, please let me know and I will delete it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The last SketchUp plugin for Maxwell Version 3 was 3.2.5. Try downloading the updated plugin from your Next Limit account and see if that helps. Sometimes I get some display issues in SketchUp 2018 whereby the scene manager box loses all details, but when I move the mouse over, they start to display. Usually closing the manager and re-opening it solves the issue. I have the same issue with the materials panel in SketchUp itself sometimes too. Try updating your gpu drivers as well.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]