Everything related to Maxwell Render and general stuff that doesn't fit in other categories.
By mjcherry
I'm building a Filemaker Database for keeping track of 3D assets. I'm wondering if any type of webviewer or JS viewer exists for viewing MXS files?
By Nasok
None that I'm aware of. But that would be a very handy tool to have for Mac :)
We have a quicklook plugin to see MXI files. but MXS - would be pretty handy to see as well. However for that I believe you would need to do a some sort of screen shot feature or something to visually show something when highlighted.
By choo-chee
I'd suggest an option to NL devs, copying the concept from another app I use: when creating an MXS it can have an option to "save preview" in "top/front/axo" thus saving a small (probably) jpg thumbnail for viewing in explorer with maximum speed.
By Nasok
Well, on Mac we have a maxwell's quicklook plugin. Which when installed let's you preview mxi files as other image files - gives a little snapshot of what's inside :)
But not the mxs files. I guess for that user should have an option to define what would be visible to a "viewer" or simply "tick" .. or Maxwell could automatically take a snapshot of existing cameras . .say put perspective camera in a priority and what is perspective camera pointing out is saved as a little jpeg and used as a thumbnail.

just thinking. :)

Well.....they must have been proven wrong, as it's[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

the render does not start

Also open the Console and read through it to see i[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]