Everything related to Maxwell Render and general stuff that doesn't fit in other categories.
EDIT: restarted the RLM server now it all works.....

Maxwell Render shows that my license is properly activated.

I get this message when i try to render my material in production mode...."Not licensed for production use. Rendering can not continue"

Also Maxwell Studio tells me it is unregistered even after using the activation tool which states that Maxwell Studio was activated successfully.

Console shows there to be some sort of error...

Maxwell V4 (4.2.0.3)
Wndows 7x64

What do I need to do?

Thanks,

Aaron
I'm actually getting the same message and I'm not under a floating license. I did a full re-install and still giving me problems. Even deleting the license and re-downloading it. It's really not that much of a big deal, to be honest, since production mode does work in Studio but just not in the standalone material editor. It's a little annoying, though. I'm running on Win7 64-bit
I am having a whole new licensing problem. i have to reboot my computer for RLM to fin my licenses. I will reboot in the morning. It will work fine all day. I go to my computer the next day, never shutting it down because it is rendering. Try to render a new image, and I get a message saying no ISV server found. So I have to reboot again. I have dug around the internet and found no solutions except to reboot.

When I try to run Diagnostics on RLM page I get an error. "Error opening diagnostics file"
Hello Aaron,

Probably there's something throwing the RLM down or blocking it. I bet the AV is involved as lately they like to include some components that monitor different pieces of software.

Regarding the problem with the MXED, I can reproduce it here. We fixed something very similar in 4.2.0.3, but it looks it is still happening in some cases.

I'll reopen the case.

Cheers!
Fer
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]