Everything related to Maxwell Render and general stuff that doesn't fit in other categories.
So, I finally upgraded my old Mac Pro (the aluminum cheese grater tower) to the new iMac Pro, which I'm thrilled with. When I purchased Maxwell 4, I think I purchased two Maxwell for Maya plugins as I thought I might use both for network rendering; however, since using the Fast Render Farm, I see no need to do that when they do such a great job at such a reasonable price.

When I purchased the iMac Pro, I used my second install license to install the Maxwell for Maya plugin. What I would like to do, is get rid of the first version of Maxwell, that exists on the old computer that I'm getting rid of, and then use my second license to get a copy of Studio, so that I can have both that and the Maxwell for Maya plugin on my iMac Pro.

I know this might sound convoluted as I don't think the person at customer service understood me. What is the best way to make that happen?

As an aside, I think it's wrong not to include Studio with a plugin purchase since, apparently, there are things that can be done in Studio that cannot be done with a plugin. Just like you include MXEd, even though you can create materials in the plugin. Just my thought on that.

Best,

Matthew
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]