Everything related to Maxwell Render and general stuff that doesn't fit in other categories.
By fulkrum
After all the issues that V4 has had since its release I hesitate to make this question fearing a disappointing answer but... Does V4 supports HDR Light Studio? :?:
By Mihai
I haven't tried it with V4 yet but I don't remember reading about anything that has changed in the HDR Light Studio connection since V3 so I'd say yes, it should work ok. You can give the V4 demo a try.
By fulkrum
gloomer wrote:Yes, it does. I have Maxwell v4 and HDR Light studio.
Thanks for the feedback.
I already have the licensed V4, but I have hesitate a lot about to install it because I'm not sure that it is "polished" enough to work flawless and I don't want to lose the working capabilities of V3...
But if Maxwell and HDR Light Studio still works good together, then I think I will finally install it.

Thank you both.
Regards.
By Neeper
One of the main reasons I upgraded my Maxwell 2.7 was to test out HDR Light Studio plugin, which isn't supported for older Maxwell. When I finally got Maxwell 4, I saw in the release notes that Maxwell 4 isn't yet supported. So I went from a too old Maxwell version to a too new one :oops:

Mark himself confirmed to me on December 20th that it isn't supported: "Maxwell Studio 4 is not support yet. We are working with Next Limit to look at this."

gloomer: do you mean you have HDR Light Studio running in Maxwell Studio 4?
By gloomer
Neeper wrote:One of the main reasons I upgraded my Maxwell 2.7 was to test out HDR Light Studio plugin, which isn't supported for older Maxwell. When I finally got Maxwell 4, I saw in the release notes that Maxwell 4 isn't yet supported. So I went from a too old Maxwell version to a too new one :oops:

Mark himself confirmed to me on December 20th that it isn't supported: "Maxwell Studio 4 is not support yet. We are working with Next Limit to look at this."

gloomer: do you mean you have HDR Light Studio running in Maxwell Studio 4?
yes, I mean I have HDR Light Studio running in Maxwell Studio 4
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]