Forum Moderator wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:43 am
Conditions have not changed any time recently; you can still combine any plugin you want when upgrading, including Studio. Maybe you found a problem on the website as on Friday was the end of the campaign.
So you're telling me that this was not the way it was meant to be, that i could only select Studio as first option? And no one noticed this for maybe 3 months or it was only occuring on my account? Really? (i already got this behavior right after the announcment of the termination of V1/V2 licenses and i posted this on the blog maybe 2 months ago as the forum was down). And what about the nodes? Anyway... even if i would get it incl. the Rhino plugin, i wouldn't pay 1200€ for this upgrade...
And now the V2 upgradability is gone and there is simply no upgrade option for my V3 setup.
Eric Nixon 20170610100005 wrote: ↑
Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:41 pm
Finally the new forum looks ugly, and mw4 UI is ugly, This artist would much prefer less colour pollution on desktop. rant over.
Yes, absolutely... unbelievable "design" changes. I considered to say something about it, but then decided to stay focused on the upgrade conditions
(btw. the v-ray forum also got a facelift... well, it looks "different"
And i can't login to the forum with my old account from my laptop, only the login with my Next Limit portal data is possible. On this machine it's working ok.