Everything related to Maxwell Render and general stuff that doesn't fit in other categories.
Yes, I enter my email, portal password, and activation key into the license activation app. when i hit enter, it asked if I want to overwrite the current license. I say Yes, and that's when it says that the license server isn't running.
By ischill
I solved now my problem. I saw that in the directory Users/shared/NextLimit/rlm_nl/licenses was only the maxwell_suite_floating.lic from Maxwell Version 3.
I then copied the files maxwell_c4d_floating.lic and maxwell_studio_floating.lic from users/myuserprofile/Maxwell to the above mentioned directory and after that Maxwell 4 starts without any problems any more.
By paulo
awesome
ischill wrote:I solved now my problem. I saw that in the directory Users/shared/NextLimit/rlm_nl/licenses was only the maxwell_suite_floating.lic from Maxwell Version 3.
I then copied the files maxwell_c4d_floating.lic and maxwell_studio_floating.lic from users/myuserprofile/Maxwell to the above mentioned directory and after that Maxwell 4 starts without any problems any more.
By Scop-Amac
I got trouble with the floating license many time in OS 10.11.5. i'm not in Sierra, but I solve it that way :

I have to copy the node maxwell_suite_floating.lic from users/user_name/home/Maxwell/ to /Users/Shared/NextLimit/rlm_nl/licenses/

You can have two or more floating license in that folder with different name, I've the V3 and the V4 together working well now.

May be it can help...

Update : Same as ischill didn't see the post before :)
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]