Everything related to Maxwell Render and general stuff that doesn't fit in other categories.
By Aniki
So what happened to this plan? I remember reading about MW 3.xx getting a dedicated skin shading approach?

Just curious and looking forward to it.

Cheers

Daniel
By Aniki
No news yet? I would love to do some extended testing on any skin related improvements..
By photomg1
seghier wrote:V4 it's just V3 with gpu and some changes in the interface
And you can open scenes created with V4 in V3
So there is no new features. I hope they read all requests
pfffft lol ..... Well that just about sums it up Seghier I'm not upgrading for now( do appreciate your honesty btw) . £750 for me to keep parity with my v3 license going to v4 for an alpha state gpu engine . Thats not happening.

Maybe you are all getting a better deal than me because I'm finding myself surprised by those of you who have paid for this update.Each to there own.
By seghier
photomg1 wrote:
seghier wrote:V4 it's just V3 with gpu and some changes in the interface
And you can open scenes created with V4 in V3
So there is no new features. I hope they read all requests
pfffft lol ..... Well that just about sums it up Seghier I'm not upgrading for now( do appreciate your honesty btw) . £750 for me to keep parity with my v3 license going to v4 for an alpha state gpu engine . Thats not happening.

Maybe you are all getting a better deal than me because I'm finding myself surprised by those of you who have paid for this update.Each to there own.
:D I am very lucky with maxwell render
And now in the upgrade in customer portal nodes are optional
The price for two nodelocked licenses 595$ exc tax
Two floating licenses 695$ exc tax
In my case the tax =0 , maybe the taxes changes due Countries
Anyway upgrading it's always better and maybe they will make other promotions in future
By seghier
I tried thea but their support is 0 and they don't update the software since long time
Also they have problem with blender plugin and thea don't render hair or particles which i need
And they have excellent features with smooth interface and better caustics and gpu but maxwell win in the quality
Maxwell licence on new computer

Thank you very much Nasok! This explanes a lot. I[…]

Bubbles in glass

Hi Márton My apologies for the delay reply[…]

no - to what? no to .. a new version? no to .. a[…]

Rhinoceros 6 support

Hello Nicola, OK, I will add the layer group expor[…]