Everything related to Maxwell Render and general stuff that doesn't fit in other categories.
By Polyxo

I have a few issues with this message – as extra sampling is new feature I thought I'd post it here.

1) It doesn't contain a clear statement – one needs to read at least twice to develop the hunch that
ignore might indicate "press yes" and otherwise translates to "No". No idea what the starts
imediately portion is supposed to say.

2) I don't want to see this Popup in the first place. The most obvious fix was a
"Don't show again" checkbox" but I actually consider this message superfluous for everyone.

Users who have onced dialed in an unreachable high SL and simply let render until good enough or until
a certain time period is over really don't need to get informed about having chosen a lower SL than silly 25.
It goes without saying that one inputs a SL which doesn't Keep the machine rendering for days or weeks,
that by no means happens by error.

Those users again, who typically work SL level based will not run into a situation which requires this popup
to appear. They obviously will have dialed in in a value in the first place which is high enough for larger portions
of the image and then choose a higher SL for just critical portions of the image. As said – in this case there's no point
in showing the popup.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]