Everything related to Maxwell Render and general stuff that doesn't fit in other categories.
By willperso
where is the MXCL file fixed. I've downloaded the latest built on the web site, but the crash is the only response of my Maxwell render... :x
By kingpin
As you ahve already know, mxcl has a problem with G4. Unfortunately, G4 friendly eversion of mxcl is not available as a download(I maybe be wrong... in few hours... hoping that they will post a new version or post separate binary soon :D). You might need to contact NL for this.

Kingpin
By leoA4D
After reading about the new mxcl file here, I sent Miguel Talens, at NL, an email for it. Try emailing Miquel, if NL doesn't post the file. I received the mxcl the next day, however, it arrived with a permissions glitch. See the thread, Mac G4/M~R Alpha 1.033 fix, for more info on the permissions fix.
By willperso
I send an email yesterday, but i don't recieved the mxcl fix. :?:
It's just a lite bit frustrating. You bought something but you can't use it....

+
By leoA4D
It is very strange that NL has not posted the file or offered a reason for not uploading it. Have you tried Victor <victor@nextlimit.com>? I will also send Miguel and Victor an email to request that they post the mxcl file. If you don't hear from Victor, send me a personal message.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]