By w i l l
I'm having trouble saving an mxs from Solidworks 2008. It doesn't save all of the parts. I've had this trouble before (I think maybe it was to do with parts being lightweight) but can't remember how I fixed it!

Could someone please open this Solidworks assembly and save it out as an mxs (that shows all of the objects).

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9hb30q

Thanks.
By JDHill
I don't have SW2008 installed on this machine, but you should be able to export the assembly correctly by going to Scene Manager > Output > Export and checking 'Absolute coords'. Let me know if that takes care of the issue.
By JDHill
Yeah, you wanted an .mxs, not sw files...chalk that up to mental failure caused by a bad combination of it being five in the morning and the coffee not yet brewed. :)

Oh, on refreshing the page, I see you've managed it.
By w i l l
JDHill wrote:Yeah, you wanted an .mxs, not sw files...chalk that up to mental failure caused by a bad combination of it being five in the morning and the coffee not yet brewed. :)

Oh, on refreshing the page, I see you've managed it.
No worries... this just happened again with another model. It's definitely camera's that cause this 'problem'... however it's probably not a 'problem' just something intentional that I don't understand/haven't looked into yet.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]