By JDHill
Hi will,

The script library allows you to script all of the parameters found in the Scene Manager via VBA macros, as shown here:

http://www.maxwellrender.com/forum/view ... 252#249252

There is also a detailed explanation of the library and its use in the plugin's help files - I think you'll have to download the help .zip for now, but it will be available on-line as well shortly.

Just let me know if you have any questions about it.

Cheers,

JD
By w i l l
Thas what i thought.... i think.

I was hoping there would be some macro scripts or help on how to render out frames for an animation... that aren't just related to moving sunlight.

Cheers.
By martgreg
me too ...
i will give a cookie to who ever codes it first ....
By JDHill
Moving objects/cameras is a very non-general goal to address with any kind of pre-packaged logic. That is -
i will give a cookie to who ever codes it first ....
- it is necessary to define exactly what you mean by 'it'.
By martgreg
lol.. i would love "it" to be something that you can make an animation in solidworks and save out each frame to a maxwell file to render.... the render doesnt have to be automatic but at least saving the files ..

Maybe just at the beginning a simple turntable animation .. where we can set teh camera height and its rotation/ orbit around the object...

but even then I think i am kinda stuck because I don't think we have all the texture controls available to us in solidworks ? i am correct :)

also the cookie can be any of the baked type flavor is your choice...

:)
By w i l l
'it' should be a code that saves an animation or series of image files for each frame in Solidworks Animator.
By JDHill
I don't think that's possible...I could easily export frames >> if I could get them.
the render does not start

Also open the Console and read through it to see i[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]