By jjs
Rendering direct from the plugin - I have noticed the rendered picture does not match the SW Camera view.

I have checked that the focal lengths are the same in the SW camera and the maxwell settings. Tried fiddling with the film size but no luck.

Is this a bug that has just occured ? - because it used to work fine.

Jonathan
By juan
The camera area has not been modified in the latest versions so it is difficult that a bug has been introduced there, could you check that you have not changed the pixel ratio in the render options. Sometimes the SW viewport does not show the true camera view, but you only can see that when the green frame is painted.

Juan
By jjs
Juan

the pixel ratio is 1.

See attached picture. The render appears from further back , but both have a focal length of 50mm.

Shot at 2007-06-26

Jonathan
By Pierre Caron
I suggest you open scene in studio and check the film size in your camera settings.
I found strange values (at least not what I had input in SW plug-in) affecting both your frame and your dof.
It makes me think that the problem comes from film settings not exported properly by the plug-in.
Just what I experienced :D
By mtripoli
I can't see from the posted image, but when you go to render are you choosing "camera" view and not "custom" or some other? I've run into this myself...
By rdo2000
I've been having problems with this as well. It looks to me as though the plugin is not properly exporting the film width and height. No matter what I set them to in the plugin, when opening the MXS in Studio the values are set to 0.067x0.05. In addition, the plugin seems to default to 0.05x0.05, which does not match the actual aspect ratio of the camera. Can we confirm that this is a bug?

- rdo
By rdo2000
Looks like this, as well as several other things that I've noticed so far, have been fixed in today's 1.6 release. Nice work NL.

- rdo
By JDHill
Also be aware that the FeatureManager sort of 'floats' over the left hand side of the viewport, so the camera given to the plugin by SW indicates that the frame goes all the way over to the left - under the FeatureManager...just a fyi.

Cheers,

JD
the render does not start

I tried hiding many of the objects in the scene wh[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]