By mtripoli
Forgive me, but where? I didn't see anything... :cry:
By jjs
http://www.maxwellrender.com/forum/view ... c&start=15

Mike - the above is the thread -

If you got maxwell working on xp and sw2007 then you're ok

- it was all about thatI was going to sw2007 sp2.2 and I did it direct from sp0 which is not possible appears nis not possible, and some people's xp also need a file juan linked to.

Jonathan
By mtripoli
I tried downloading the file in the link... the download has expired :(

I haven't had a problem installing MR per se; I can load the sw2007.dll fine from within SW. When I invoke it, there are no materials... if this is what the dll mentioned does, then great.

Has anyone got MR running with SP3.1?

Thanks...
By juan
Hi Mike,

The plugin works fine with SP3.1 here. Although the link is missing we repaired the installer and we uploaded it again to the main download area. Did you install it again?

What do you mean with "When I invoke it, there are no materials..". you mean that you load a document that had maxwell materials previously and now it seems empty?

Regards,

Juan
By w i l l
I’ve installed windows xp64 on another machine with Solidworks 2006 – Should the plugin work?

When I open Solidworks I can see at the top ‘Maxwell’ and in the drop down list it shows ‘Render Scene’, ‘Render Settings’, ‘Display Tesseallation’, ‘Visit Homepage’ and ‘About Maxwell Render’ but if I click on any of them nothing happens.

Also I’m missing this dll from the plugin folder: AtCore4.dll

And there is a Maxwell Solidworks 2007 pdf file – what is the password for this?

Thanks
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]